Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday, the family went down the street to the Pumpkin Patch that was being held at a church, and we took a lot more PRECIOUS pictures, and then we picked out a bigger pumpkin for the front porch!! Riley was having the BEST time she was just hamming it up the whole time. She was smiling so big that her little chubby cheeks squeezed her eyes closed....it was so funny!!! She was having such a good time that she started crying when we were leaving, because she wanted to stay!! Here are some pictures we took!!

Going to the Pumpkin Patch.......just follow the arrow!!!

This is one of my favorites....She is so excited about the piece of hay that she found....not that she is sitting on a big stack of it!!! LOL!!!

The whole family at the pumpkin patch!!

This is my FAVORITE picture of Scott and Riley...I told you she was hamming it up!!!

Mommy and Riley.....I guess daddy is not a goofy behind the camera...lol!!!

Can I eat this???

Riley and the Scarecrow!!!

1 comment:

Aubree said...

Yay, you can get comments no!And, I'm the first to comment on your new blog! I love it and I love the background you picked. Hope all your errand running went well today!