Friday, August 20, 2010

I am back!!!!

Ok so I know that it has been close to a year since I have posted anything on our blog, and there are no excuses except just living life. I am at home with tonsillitis and pink eye and am tired of watching TV and so I decided to update my blog. We have been up to a lot this year. Scott joined the S.O.R.P organization and races his quad once a month sometimes twice a month. As a family we all camp out at the track for the weekend. We have met some really great people and Riley has even had her first Battery operated quad race, and she got 1st place!!! Riley has been a busy girl this summer. She had a lot of play dates, two cousin camps, the circus, many trips to the pool, pro baseball games, pro soccer games, and more. She is almost three and definitely keep us on our toes. She talks non stop whether she has something important to say, or just sing, or just make noise. She loves to play with her babies and take care of them. She will be starting Mother's Day Out in Sept. at a new school, and we are very excited. Some of her friends are even going to be in her class. As for me I have been enjoying playing, teaching and learning from my precious baby girl. I have also found my crafty side. I have started my own bow business, and am really being creative and making cute, adorable creative bows. Well I think that about wraps up my summary, and I am going to try and keep things updated better. Oh, and if you forgot what we look like here is a current picture of my beautiful precious family, I am sooooo blessed.

1 comment:

Danyel Lintelman said...

So glad you are back!!!!!!