Saturday, May 16, 2009

Picture Perfect

Last week Riley wanted to color, and so I got out her GIANT Princess coloring book that Easter Bunny got her, and she spent about 30 minutes coloring Cinderella! It was so funny, I put the coloring book on the floor, and she would get a color and lay down on top of the coloring book and color a little section, and then she would stand up and get a different color from me, and then lay back done on top of the coloring book and color a different section! She knew that she had to tackle this HUGE project, and she did!! But of course it was not complete until she put her stickers on it! She absolutely LOVES to play with stickers!! I have to manage the stickers; she can only have so many at certain times; otherwise they would be EVERYWHERE!!!! We were all so proud of her beautiful picture that I taped it up on the closet door in the living room, and she tells her daddy about it every day when he gets home from work, and admires it often! Just thought I would share her picture! She did a GREAT job!!


1 comment:

Aubree said...

Oh how cute!! She did a really good job! She colored a lot of Cinderella, way to go Riley!