Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trip to Texas - Day 10 - Mommy & Me Pool Party

Today was such a fun day! My mom and I had a Mommy and Me pool party at her house for some of my friends and family, so that I could see them before we went back to Washington! My neighbor Aubree and Riley's best friend Jayda, my cousin Danyel and her two kids Eli and Mia, my friend Rachael and her son Jake, my friend from high school Jamie and her daughter Braeley, my sister Angela and my nephew Allen, my Aunt Sharon Tant from Big Spring, my Granny, my Aunt Sharon Kemp and her daughter in law Amanda and her son Everett, and my Aunt Claudia all came to the pool party! It was a packed party, but it was so much fun! We all had a great time swimming, eating, talking, and playing together! It was so awesome to get to see everyone at once, since I would not have been able to see them all otherwise! For lunch my mom and I made homemade corn dogs, and then we had fruit, Popsicles, cookies, and chips and dips to go along with it! We had SO MUCH FOOD!!! It was yummy! Thanks everyone for coming and spending the day with us, we had a great time and enjoyed seeing you all while we were down to visit! See you when we get back! Miss you all!!

No comments: