Thursday, July 16, 2009

Trip to Texas - Day 5 - Riley's first haircut(trim)

Today was going to be a fun day! We were going to meet Nana, and my Aunt Sharon from Big Spring at the mall and go SHOPPING!!! WOOHOO!!! We are going to try and find Riley and beautiful dress to where when we get her pictures made tomorrow, and then we are going to go and get her hair trimmed for the first time!!! Oh my goodness....my baby is big enough for a hair cut! OMG she is growing up so fast!!! Sigh!! I know she does not have a lot of hair, and she did not NEED a hair cut, but we just wanted to trim off all of the fuzzy baby hair that was on the ends! And now it looks so much better!! I even got some of her little curls that they cut off for her baby book! She was such a big girl, and did a GREAT job!! She was very cooperative and had fun! After shopping we went back to my parents for the night!!

Picture of my hair before

Coloring a picture while waiting for my turn

Got to watch TV while I got my hair cut...woohoo...this is the life!!

She trimmed the fuzzy baby hair off the ends

Layered my hair in the back so my curls would be full and beautiful

She trimmed my bangs

She gave me some pig tails with purple rubber bands

Some butterfly and flower shaped gems

Add a little sparkle with a little purple glitter

BAM..Princess Hair!!! Isn't it beautiful!

Woohoo...my very first dum dum sucker

Riley was suck a big girl that she got to go to the suprise machine

Look Mommy I got stickers....my favorite

Picture of my hair after...beautiful!!!

No comments: