Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trip to Texas - Day 2 - Father's Day

Today we spent the day with my dad/Pappy! We went to church that morning with my mom and dad, and then we went back to there house and played in the pool, and grilled out that night for dinner! My sister and her family came over after church and joined us for the days festivities! We had a great time! Then that evening Riley and I drove to our house in Sugar Land for a couple of days! Home Sweet Home!!

Nana got me a beautiful necklace and bracelet to wear to church! Too Cute!!

Riley and Pappy are ready to go to church!

Me and Riley swimming

Sweet Cousins

My sister Angela, her husband Allen, and their handsome baby boy Allen!

Riley's wish came true...Harley went swimming with us too!!

We love our Nana!!

There is nothing more fun than swimming in bubbles!!

The family in the pool

Riley and turtle going down the water slide!

Nana & Pappy and their grandbabies!!

Riley and Nana swimming

Chillin after swimming

Pappy and all his Father's Day treasures!

Riley colored Pappy a picture for Father's Day


No comments: